How to make a purchase online:
- Find the Item(s) you want
You have found a product you would like to purchase. You are looking at the product page.
- Enter Quantity
Enter the amount of items that you want. You can request as many as you want. Please note for bulk ordering you may be entitled to a special price. Please contact the sales office for additional information or bulk ordering.
- Click "Buy"
Upon clicking "buy" you will be taken to your shopping cart to review your order. If you wish to continue shipping use the back button on your browser or menu bar on the left. You may address a gift or have an item sent to an additional shipping address. Upon entering the First and Last name you will be taken to a page to confirm your order. When you check out your will have additional ship to information to complete.
- When You're Finished, Click "View Cart" At The Top
When you have selected all the items you want to purchase, click view cart and you will see an order summary. Review carefully to be sure all informaitaon is correct. Click Check-out Button and you will be taken to billing and shipping form.
- Enter Billing and Shipping Information
By entering this information we are able to quickly process your order. Remember the billing name and address information must be exactly the same as the Cardholders name an adress information. If this information does not match exactly, your order may be cancelled.
- Click The Submit Button
Upon clicking "submit" your secure order has been sent Please Enjoy Your Visit!
How to view or change the contents of your shopping cart:
- Click on the "View Cart" link located at the top of the page.
You will be forwarded to your cart.
- Shipping Options
Your shipping options for the items in your cart are displayed at the top of the left hand column of the viewport. This number is dynamically generated to assure accuracy on every purchase.
- Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is located in the upper left of the viewport. A photo of each item along with its name, price and the quantity ordered appear here.
- Change Quantity
Change the number of items ordered by entering the quantity desired in the box.
- Update Cart
To see your new subtotal, press the "Update Cart" button.
- Remove an Item
Press the remove button located under the product quantity. The cart will automatically refresh.
- Empty My Cart
Simply press "Empty My Cart" to elimanate all items and start over. The cart will automatically refresh.
- Continue Shopping
Press the "Continue Shopping" button to be returned to the home page.
- Proceed to Checkout
When you are happy with your choices press the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You will be forwarded to an account page where you may complete your transaction.
At GADGETUNIVERSE.com, protecting your information is a priority. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name and address, so only GADGETUNIVERSE.com is able to decode your information.
When you log on to GADGETUNIVERSE.com, your cookie allows us to:
- Recognize you as a repeat customer. This enables us to retrieve certain information that you previously provided so that you do not need to re-enter this information every time you shop with us.
- Alert you to new areas that we think might be of interest to you when you return to our sites and customize page content based on your browser type or other information sent in your cookie.
- At GadgetUniverse.com, protecting your information is a priority. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name and address, so only GADGETUNIVERSE.com is able to decode your information.
To be sure your connection is secure, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), the SSL is active and your information is secure.
Comments or Questions:
If you have any comments or questions about our privacy and security policy, call 800-478-4703
Taxes that appear on your online order are approximate. The actual taxes charged to your credit card will reflect the applicable state and local sales taxes, and will be calculated when your order is shipped. Orders shipped to California will have all applicable local and state sales taxes added to your total order. To be clear, the Internet Tax Freedom Act (ITFA), which was signed into law on October 21, 1998, does not, as some have asserted, preclude sales and use taxes on any
and all commerce conducted over the Internet. State and local governments are allowed to impose sales and use taxes on all such electronic sales, provided that the tax (and its rate) are the same as that which would be imposed on the transactions if they were conducted in a more traditional manner, such as over the phone or through mail order.
The IFTA is intended to prevent any jurisdiction from imposing special taxes on Internet transactions, other than such taxes that a jurisdiction already has the ability to impose (e.g., sales tax; see below). The ITFA prevents the imposition of any such taxes through October 21, 2001.
Currently, most e-commerce companies use the same taxation rules used by mail-order companies, which are based on Constitutional guidelines for interstate commerce. Generally this means that states can only require companies to collect sales tax in states where they have business operations, and as a result, a company will not collect sales tax in states where they have no business operations. If someone were to order something from one of our catalogs, that person would only be
charged sales tax if he or she lived in a state where Gadget Universe has physical operations. Example: If a person in Wyoming ordered an item, GadgetUniverse would not be required to collect sales tax because it has no business operations in Wyoming.
The ITFA also prohibits state and local governments from imposing taxes on Internet access charges, protects against the imposition of new tax liability for consumers and vendors involved in commercial transactions over the Internet, and creates a temporary commission to study taxation of Internet commerce and to report back to Congress in 18 months on whether the Internet ought to be taxed and, if so, how taxes can be applied without subjecting the Internet and electronic commerce
to special, discriminatory, or multiple taxation.
For expedited shipping, orders must be placed before 1:00PM PST.
Next Day Air with Saturday/Sunday delivery is not available. Your package will arrive the following Monday.
We ship in-stock items within 24 hours after receipt of your order.
Most packages should arrive on your doorstep in 5-7 business days.
Rush delivery is NOT available for oversized items or items with additional shipping charges.
Standard parcel select shipping to AK, HI and PR will take from 10-15 days.
For expedited delivery to these states, please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-478-4703 M-F 8-4PM PST for details.
*Prices above do not include items with additional shipping charges. Add above charge with additional shipping charge for total.
|$0 - $24.99
|$25 - $49.99
|$50 - $74.99
|$75 - $99.99
|$100 - $149.99
|$150 - $199.99
|$200 - $299.99
We want you to be totally satisfied with your Gadget Universe purchase and the way it gets to you. That’s why we’re offering a new online service that lets you check your order status, find out when your item was shipped and track it every step of the way, from our warehouse to your doorstep all from your computer. No waiting on hold, no leaving messages, no being in the dark about when your order might show up or why it’s not there yet.
Check Order Status
Redeem or Buy a Gift Certificate
Purchasing a gift certificate is easy. Click Here.
Gift certificates may only be redeemed when you place your order by phone. Dial (800) 478-4703 for assistance. Your Customer Service representative will be happy to help. Before calling please make sure you have the following items prepared:
- Your Gift Cerfificate. Each certificate has a unique registration number. You will need this number to process your order.
- Your Gadget Universe catalog's order form or a piece of paper with the name and product number of each item you wish to purchase. Please fill this out in advance to speed the ordering process.
- Your credit card.
- Your mailing information.
Gadget Universe Gift-Wrapping - $9.95
Gift-Wrapping is only available through November & December and is not available for large, over-sized items.
Please contact our Customer Support Department:
How to return an item
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it for a refund, exchange or store credit. Please fill out steps 1 & 2 on the back of the invoice. Use the codes provided for reason of return and indicate if you would like a refund, exchange or store credit.
Enclose this form back into the box and return it to:
12621 Encinitas Ave
Sylmar, Ca 91342
When shipping items back for return, we recommend using a carrier such as UPS that supplies proof of delivery and a tracking number for your protection.
- All products have a 30 day return policy (some exclusions may apply).
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All returns must be in the original packaging.
- All parts, accessories, manuals, diskettes, tapes and printed materials must be returned in their original packaging accompanying your return/Items must be returned to our warehouse within 30 days to be eligible for refund.
All refunds will be made following product return and inspection. Please allow 30 days for refund.
Items returned past 30 days and within 60 days from the date of delivery are eligible for exchange or store credit only.
Click here to view the details about the Gadget Universe 1-Year Replacement Guarantee
If your item is damaged in transit:
Gadget Universe makes every possible effort to ensure that all of our products are delivered in good working order. If an item is found to be defective or damaged due to shipping, we will replace it at no cost. Please contact our Technical Support department within 3 days for return authorization and procedures.
(800) 478-4703 (option 2)
Monday through Friday
8:00am 4:00 pm PST.
Important: Be sure to Contact Technical Support within 3 days to report damages. Do not discard original packaging.
Gadget Universe reserves the right to substitute merchandise of equal or higher value, if the requested merchandise is unavailable.
Your personal information is confidential. Here's what we collect and how we use it: * We do not rent, sell or exchange e-mail addresses.
- When you place an order with GADGETUNIVERSE.com we collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and your e-mail address. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order. Placing an order will automatically set up your account with GADGETUNIVERSE.com. If you're a registered customer, you enter your billing and shipping information only once each time you shop and you can also access your Order History to review information
about past online purchases. You can review or revise your personal information at any time.
- After ordering from GADGETUNIVERSE.com, we may also send you our print catalogs. If you are a print catalog customer, we may at times share your information with our carefully selected partners. If you do not wish to receive a printed catalog or if you do not want GADGETUNIVERSE.com to share your postal information with our catalog partners, please call 800-478-4703.
- When you subscribe to our Gadget Alert, we collect your name and e-mail address so that we can send you advance notice of sales and events or tell you about new products and services. You can unsubscribe from our Gadget Alert at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.
- When you enter a sweepstakes on GadgetUniverse.com or any other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so that we can administer the sweepstakes and notify the winners. You may also subscribe to our Gadget Alert when entering a sweepstakes.
- When you visit our site, our web server automatically recognizes only your domain name, but not your e-mail address. We collect the domain name and monitor general site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site and the products and services we offer. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded. We may use collected data to customize the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual visitor.
- We contract with an Ad Server partner to advertise GADGETUNIVERSE.com on various web sites. As a result of your accessing our site through one of these advertisements, the ad server company may collect information such as your domain type or your IP address information.
For information on bulk discounts, call our Sales Representatives at 1 (818) 833-4860 ext. 359 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org